Monday, November 8, 2010

Easy reading....like a Playboy, lots of pics

Well, right now I am too tired to properly write out a blog. So I'm going to post some pics of things that continue to boggle the old noggin  here in Korea..Oh and a few from Thailand.


It's a progressively spicier menu

Is it any real wonder why I can't figure out what to eat here ?




 

 
Doesn't really make me feel that thirsty !




Please don't feed the Korean machinery !




Not only is it clean, it's BLUE !


I know you women relate to this one.and apparently so does the University



This is in Thailand, trust me, pay the extra for the VIP Room !


OK This is on a ton of cars here...I have know idea what the hell they are talking about...But then again, neither do they



So, having a little problem are we ?

So there you have it. Just a touch of what is out there. This doesn't include all the shirts I see EVERYDAY ! They have no clue what they say. They just like the color.


No comments:

Post a Comment