Thursday, September 30, 2010

Wow, 2 posts in as many days !

Well today's post will be a little about what you can expect from me. I will do my best to refrain from vulgar language, however, in some rants (and there will be plenty of those) it will be unavoidable. To my Korean friends I have made, I will be making a lot of generalizations about Koreans, some good, a lot bad, but if you are my friend, you know I am not referring to you.

My big bias will be towards Thailand for obvious reasons.I own a home and farm and have a semi-life there. I love Thailand. The Thai people are so much different from other Asian countries.

I won't discuss my 2nd wife other than a quick mention of in the fondest  of terms "psycho-hose-beast." AND.......Since my first wife Shirley asked me not to talk about her on this Blog,.....I think I will start with her HAHA !! I actually have nothing bad to say about her. We met in 6th grade, got married at 18 and have a 20 year old son together.
This is Her with my son Kyle behind her and my wife Laila next to her. Her other sons are Gavin and Race. Don't be too steamed Shirl that not only did I talk about you, but I put a pic up ! For any of you that don't know her, She is an awesome woman, a great and caring mother and one of the best friends a person could have. And I mean that in all sincerity
So I went a little off topic there. If you don't like it, don't read it ! I find it hard to "sugar-coat" many things' so you will find some of my post to be very blunt and to the point. Also, don't bother asking me " Are you serious ?" Because I am, although I do use a lot of humor in my musings.

I do feel as though I have let down anyone reading this, becuase so far it's just boring background bullshit. I promise to make the next one a much better read. Until then,
Sawadee Krup !

No comments:

Post a Comment